Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: anyone play texas hold em'?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member dmike2009's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2009
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    anyone play texas hold em'?

    Looking to start a Texas Hold Em' Poker tournament, was wondering if anyone would be interested?
    I know a little bit about a lot and a lot about a little bit. Don't know everything, don't claim to. Like to talk, like to argue and debate, hate to fight. Might offend some, don't take it personally. :cool:

  2. #2
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anyone play texas hold em'?

    I'll join, haven't played in awhile, so I'll get my ass beat. lol

  3. #3
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anyone play texas hold em'?

    I'd be interested.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anyone play texas hold em'?

    I have a game once a week, $20 buy in pm me for more info.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •